Tag Archives: techno


11 Jan

98.5% of the time I have no patience for electronica.  The other 1.5% is taken up primarily with “Slip in Electro Kid” by Timo Maas.  Hypnotic.

But here’s the deal.  You can only download it if you promise to listen to it with headphones.  It’s the only thing that has ever made me want to direct, only because I’m dying to use it as a soundtrack.

Okay, here. Remember…headphones!  You promised!